What is the correct spelling for NAM?
This word (Nam) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NAM
- cam "Eh, but I wuss," she added, as she said so, "I cud win at something aboot his fowk, or aiven whaur he cam frae, or what they ca'd him! Never ae word has the cratur spoken!"
- dam "No such dam -luck as that!
- ham I set down the ham as a thing to be asham'd of, and bar'd my head.
- jam I want to make the jam this afternoon.
- lam 13. Madrepora abrotanoides, Lam . Hist.
- mam "Yes, seen her to meetin' with ye; come in, mam ," and she dropped a low curtsey and set forward two chairs, whose sand-scoured seats were white and spotless, for Aunt Peg was a marvel of neatness.
- na What for will na ye come and hear the Gospel for ance and awa' at least, George Macwha?
- nab W'en Brer Rabbit git ready fer ter go, he call all he chilluns up, en he tell um dat w'en he go out dey mus' fas'n de do' on de inside, en dey mus'n' tu'n nobody in, nohow, 'kaze Brer Fox en Brer Wolf bin layin' 'roun' waitin' chance fer ter nab um.
- nag When Zidore took the animal to pasture, he had to pull on the rope with all his might, because it walked so slowly; and the youth, bent over and out of breath, would swear at it, exasperated at having to care for this old nag .
- name My name is Blasin.
- nan Sure enough, Nan was sitting on the piazza.
- nap "The baby is having a beautiful nap .
- nay "Bring her to me-nay!
- nm territorial sea: 12 NM; between 3 NM and 12 NM in the Korea Strait
- ram He had rented the house from the Mayhews, and had moved there with his family, leaving Oswald in charge of the "Ram."
- sam Sam took her in his arms.
- tam And I asked her if she could think of anything much nobler than willingly to give up as fine a girl as herself-Charlotte Anderson-for the sake of Tam Gallaberry?
- yam Of the esculent roots, the yam , dioscorea sativa, is the most valuable the island produces.
- Nam International organization participation: BCIE, CACM, CCC, ECLAC, FAO, G-77, IADB, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICFTU, ICRM, IDA, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, ILO, IMF, IMO, Intelsat, Interpol, IOC, IOM, ISO (correspondent), ITU, LAES, LAIA (observer), NAM, OAS, OPANAL, OPCW, PCA, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNHCR, UNIDO, UPU, WCL, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTrO
- Nat What's the matter with you, Nat ?
- Pam 4. JOY AND PAM AT BROOKSIDE.
- AM I am not a Hindoo.
- NAE Ye hae nae business to be cankert, Tibbie?
- NAH Quichuas, Nah . Probably a derivative from achiua, to do or make.
1 words made from the letters NAM
3 letter words made from NAM:man.