What is the correct spelling for NAMA?
This word (Nama) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NAMA
- kama A document was found, and in this it was recorded that you bore upon your arm the sign of the Seventh Kama .
- lama 3. Though weak as the lama that bounds on the mountains, And endued not with fast-fleeting footsteps of air, 20 Yet, yet will I draw from the purest of fountains, Though a fiercer than tiger is there.
- mama As soon as he had left me Mama came in.
- name His name is not there.
- nasa The Submillimeter Wave Astronomy Satellite (SWAS) is a NASA submillimeter astronomy satellite, and is the third spacecraft in the Small Explorer program.
- rama Bulwantrao's son, Rama , a coarse-featured lad with a raucous voice, welcomed us heartily.
- Nam 20 aut age, dic aliquam quae te mutauerit iram; nam nisi iusta tua est, iusta querela mea est.
- Ama Nothing was said of the occurrences which had brought the illness about, and Priscilla remembered nothing of them apparently, for she asked for no one and seemed happy and content to be left with her Chinese ama.
- GAMA The whole affair being in itself very interesting, my attention could not appear extraordinary to Gama , however suspicious he might be naturally, and I was certain that he would not have told me anything if he had guessed the share I had taken in the adventure, and the interest I must have felt in it.