What is the correct spelling for NAMS?
This word (Nams) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NAMS
- name A strumpet's boldness, a divulged shame Traduced by odious ballads: my maiden's name – All's Well That Ends Well: Act II, scene I by Unknown Author
- names Lemons wanna step to a playa wit these lame names Knowin they dont wannat come to our side buckin brains – How We Roll by Gangsta Boo
- Nam Nevertheless, goats eat the herb with impunity:- "Nam videre licet pinguescere soepe cicutam, Barbigeras pecudes; hominique est acre venenum."
- nags "I don't think you are just to my mother, Molly," he said after a moment, "she has a kind heart at bottom, and when she nags at you it is most often for your good."
- yams As I literally had not had a mouthful of food since the previous evening, I was glad when about a dozen women entered bearing banana leaves covered with yams , fish, octopus, chickens, etc.
- dams Life indeed generally dams its overflowing current, but I doubt whether this will be the case with the stormy torrent of his energy; at any rate men such as he is rush swiftly onwards, and are strong to the end, which sooner or later is sure to overtake them; and I infinitely prefer such a wild torrent to a shallow brook flowing over a plain, which hurts no one, and which in order to prolong its life loses itself in a misty bog.
- rams For three months Hubbe and his Monguls continued to ply the walls of the fortress with battering-rams and other engines, in order to force their way in, but in vain.
- hams American hams , I remember, were then sixty cents a pound, and everything else in proportion.
- naps But this morning he took no naps .