What is the correct spelling for NANCEY?
This word (Nancey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NANCEY
- dance The Indians were dancing the war-dance round the war-post. In airy dalliance, Precipitate in love, Tossed, tangled, whirled and whirled above, Like a linp rose-wreath in a fairy dance. – My Butterfly by Robert Lee Frost
- fancy Or just my silly fancy ?" Like a robin upon a tree, like a sailor that goes to sea Like an unwritten melody, I'm free, that's me So bring on the big attraction, my decks are cleared for action I'm fancy free and free for anything fancy – No Strings by Irving Berlin
- lance In his hand they placed a lance , on which he leant to keep himself from falling, and as soon as they had him thus fixed they bade him march forward and lead them on and give them all courage; for with him for their guide and lamp and morning star, they were sure to bring their business to a successful issue.
- nancy Does Nancy go to school?
- nanny Then Mrs. Hackit and Nanny took them all away.
- nansen This tedious drifting was a sore trial to Nansen .
- nantes Napoleon sent to Savona the Archbishops of Nantes , Bourges, Treves, and Tours, to endeavour to bring about a reconciliation with His Holiness.
- nonce They were too well schooled in the tricks of reservation; and, for the nonce , it was necessary to reverse the posture of the priest and of his flock, and to set the honest laymen to overlook their pastors.
- NINES This was the famous Island of Cards, where lived the Ace and King and Queen and Knave, with the Nines and Tens and all the other Members-according to the Rules.
- nannies The money would not be controlled by Cambridge until his fourteenth year; until then the money was likely controlled by his parents or his nannies .