What is the correct spelling for NANCI?
This word (Nanci) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NANCI
- nan "Nan said I wasn't to run into friendships," she reflected.
- nancy I pitied her in secret, and led the conversation back to Nancy .
- nanny Mr. Brand is coming, Nanny says.
- nazi A sharp stab of fear passed through his heart when he realized that this Nazi plane had been in the air with those other aircraft.
- nonce The tzin was human, though a young man with the profoundest sense of right; for the nonce , however, he allowed himself to yield to impulse, and replied to her impassioned appeal with the warmth, almost, of a lover:
- nuncio This announcement greatly embarrassed the Nuncio , who at once felt that by persisting in the course he had adopted he should be deprived of the frequent audiences that were essential to the interests of the Sovereign-Pontiff, and accordingly he resolved no longer to offer any opposition to the express wishes of the King; but after having written to Rome to explain that he had put on mourning simply to secure himself against the threatened exclusion, and thereby to be enabled to watch over the welfare of the Holy See, he ultimately followed the example of those around him, and demanded permission in his turn to offer his compliment of condolence to the monarch.
- Nannie "You can't steal from your mother," Nannie defended her brother.
- ANSI The CSP is accredited in the United States by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies and internationally by the International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC 17024) (see ANSI ) and 193 Countries Consortium .
- nannies There were also some ayahs, domestic servants and nannies of wealthy British families, who accompanied their employers back to Britain when their stay in South Asia came to an end.