What is the correct spelling for NANE?
This word (Nane) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NANE
- bane Haste had been her bane in South Africa.
- cane Mr. Cane read Ramer's card and looked radiant.
- dane "The thing so dreadful to overcome was that I have a body like a great Dane.
- inane Presumably through a century-long contact with the races of the East, the English diplomat of the Sir Edward Grey type presents the bland, imperturbable, non-committal, almost inane expression of the Oriental that hardly gives one any criterion of the tremendous power of perception and concentration beneath the mask.
- lane There were footsteps in the lane.
- mane Of old, 'twas life exasperate, huge and tense, Swung savage at some stallion's mane-life, fleet.
- name 2214. What is her name?
- nan Miss Nan knew very well that she ought now to return to her mamma; but how was she to break in upon this story?
- nape Habrunt reached down and almost lovingly slid his trembling, work-roughened fingers into the hair at the nape of her neck with his left hand.
- nave God gives every man a letter of warning or invitation to carry, and what will be your chagrin in the judgment to find that you nave forgotten it!
- nine "By the mark, nine," was called, and immediately followed by "By the mark, eight."
- none "None will ever think of looking here.
- pane As they approached the small house and mounted the steps leading to the front porch, Corinne's face could be seen pressed against a pane in one of the dining-room windows.
- sane Your man's sane, quite sane.
- vane Speak to her, Mr. Vane.
- wane But to Diana there came the fear that with age his beauty might wane, and from her father, Zeus, she obtained for the one she loved the gifts of unending youth and of eternal sleep.
- Jane What puzzled him more than all else was the "impidence" of Jane Harding.
- Kane So we find Dr. Kane, who was surgeon of an expedition for the rescue of Franklin, commanding four years later the brig "Advance," and voyaging northward through Baffin's Bay.
- Zane How long have you been here, Colonel Zane?
- Nate Nate himself had not thought of this.
- Anne "Come on, girls," said Anne.
- NAE That night when everybody else was asleep, Nang Hsa Nae crept to her father's side and with the bow made of the seven twisted strands of a spider's web killed him and cut off his head.
- cant make the grade