What is the correct spelling for NANNA?
This word (Nanna) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NANNA
- ana To Sir Basil he said: "But if all life disappears from the earth, what shall we do for food-you, Ana , and I?"
- anna Had the battle been fought on the North Anna , thirty-six miles from Fredericksburg, the result might have been very different.
- banana You damned banana trader, he shrieked, you'll lose your license for this.
- manna Of course, there is little hope for the rural soul that "loathes" the light manna of small fruits.
- nan Nan, you'll not mind my being in your way for a night.
- Ann I was nigh upon seventeen years old; Ann was past seventeen already, and I would have expressed my joy as freely as heretofore but that somewhat lay at my heart, and that was concerning my Ann .
- Hanna With a more home-like feelin' things might have been different between us, Hanna .