What is the correct spelling for NANNYS?
This word (Nannys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NANNYS
- nancy Nancy turned to the others.
- nanny Molly gave an exact account of the great event, and of how "Nanny" had gathered her skirts round her, and how James had laughed, only father did not see him, and how-There was a great deal more, and the story ended tragically for the mouse, whose final demise under a shovel, when prayers were over, Molly described in graphic detail.
- ninny Was it his wife again-always his ninny of a wife?
- Nays Hence it was that the bills, newly drawn by Peter, to reduce opposition as far as possible, when introduced by Schlurger soon after the opening of the legislature, went through with a rush, not even ayes and nays being taken.
- nuns She had arranged that her own rooms should be in the front, overlooking the public road, while the nuns were to take the quieter apartments which faced the garden.
- annoys It annoys me specially on account of the manager, who in the whole affair has behaved energetically and charmingly.
- nannies There were thirty or more, most of them Nannies with young kids.