What is the correct spelling for NANNYSHARES?
This word (Nannyshares) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NANNYSHARES
- Nunneries As more and yet more men are called up to the colours women take their place, until the houses of business are like nunneries-with a few aged Fathers Superior.
- tarnishes It is not for us to sift its truth, or to bring it to the attention of the individual it tarnishes.
- garnishes Ask him the trail to that other place with which he so frequently garnishes his conversation, and he will gravely point to the mesas and the hills again.
- Shires The action passes on December 7 and 8 at the Cheshires' country house, in one of the shires.
- banishes It banishes from his mind the idea of enriching himself, or acquiring a competence by slow and industrious means.
- sunshades Coats were discarded, while on the seats green and white and brown sunshades made brilliant blots of color.
- shores The day was very calm and warm, and the canoe was allowed to drift with the current, which runs very strong on these shores.
- banshees You were perfectly right to wail like one of your own Banshees because the likes of me-once content when the pale shadow of Pegasus passed her by-is become an ink-spattered, carbon-grimed gold digger!
- vanishes But Prince Lorenzo was not at all sure, because he had lost much in his short life, and knew that love is like the wind that comes and goes; like the fire that leaps into the night and is seen no more; like the star that flashes across the dark zenith and then vanishes.