What is the correct spelling for NANUK?
This word (Nanuk) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NANUK
- bank I went into the bank and the Elder asked me to dinner and I jumped at the chance.
- dank That would block the vengeance that he saw shaping in the dank recesses of his distorted brain.
- hank When the piles on the floor at her side would be high enough, she would run them off around her elbow into a hank ready to be colored.
- lank He emerged from the shadows, as quietly as a shadow itself, and in the twilight his long, lank figure seemed almost to be floating in space.
- nan They are all crying out for news of you-mother, and Emmy and Molly: even poor honest Nan breaks off writing about John Lambert and when the wedding is to be and what she is to wear, and begs to hear if there be anything wrong.
- nanak He thus initiated the struggle against the social tyranny and exclusiveness of the caste system, which was carried to greater lengths by his disciples and successors, Kabir, Nanak , Dadu, Rai Das and others.
- nancy Nancy was his only child.
- nanny Her father at this time makes the following notation in his diary: This day Nanny sent part of her composition to London to be printed.
- nark "As a nark ," said Mr. Kemp, with a sneer.
- noun In Esperanto you simply add the feminine ending to any noun -there's no exception to any rule.
- nun She wore black, as she often did; but in spite of its fashion her dress received a nun -like effect from the pensive absence of her face.
- rank This high officer, I do not know how to say in English his rank , but that is no matter.
- tank The engine had a water tank mounted on each side in the rear to carry water while it was moving from one place to another....
- yank So he crept along close to the fences where bushes grow, and this made it very, very hard, for the dragging stake was forever catching in the bushes with a yank at the sore leg which brought Peter up short with a squeal of pain.
- Sank Katharine sank back in her chair, and Rodney took the paper on his knees, and went on with his sentence.