What is the correct spelling for NANY?
This word (Nany) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NANY
- any You didn't have any .
- many Now you will understand many things.
- nan Nan-perhaps moved by some subtle compunction, perhaps only in token of friendly remembrance-took out her handkerchief and waved it twice; but there was no response.
- nancy "I'm very fond of you, Nancy ," replied Pauline.
- nanny Toward one o'clock I heard the shrill piping of a goat-herd, and I saw him, a pallid boy, clumping along in his wooden shoes behind his two nanny -goats, while the German soldiers, peasants themselves, looked after him with curious sympathy.
- nary "Nary a Grimes 'cept me inside o' twenty miles o' here, and that's a fact," he assured Bandy-legs, after finishing his drinking.
- navy They and the navy .
- nay Nay, for I confess man's authority, lest it should appear that I do not, I shall destroy these papers.
- zany Also, I think he is very far from being a poor zany , as you have chosen to call him.