What is the correct spelling for NANYS?
This word (Nanys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NANYS
- ans Cela dura plus que deux ans ."
- nan When she came up, Nan said to her, 'What are you doing?
- nancy "He may have told you so, dear," said Nancy , "but how do you know?"
- nanny The two nanny -goats and the little hind followed him like dogs; the squirrel was always in his pocket or on his shoulder; and a jackdaw and a magpie, both of them pinioned, fluttered after him wherever he went, chattering and scolding as though the place belonged to them.
- nantes The journey lasted nearly two months, and before they passed north of the Loire at Nantes and quitted the wine country, the vintage was over.
- pansy The outline of trees and foot-hills melted into the pansy gloom, and at last, with one dying quiver of light all warmth of colour was blotted out.
- tansy And yet he was not above such simple ways as going up the hillside for tansy to rub with so as to smell nice in church.
- Nays Near forty propositions of amendment were offered to the first fiscal agent bill alone-the yeas and nays were taken upon them seven and thirty times.
- nuns Leaning on Gahagan's arm, the Pretender was slowly making his way up the steps when his companion, looking up, suddenly exclaimed that the two ladies had already entered the convent and that the nuns had stupidly and rudely shut the door in his and the Count of Albany's face.
- annoys Refreshing water, lotus-leaves upon her bed, Or ointment of sandal-paste, Each and all are flames of fire; The moon with tenfold heat annoys .
- NINES Like ocean waves, monologic laughs should come in threes and nines-proved, like most rules, by exceptions.
- nannies "I can't find tea for old Nannies ," replied she.
- nouns I glanced at Mr Rebble, and saw that he was watching us both intently, and I bent over my Latin grammar, and began learning the feminine nouns which ended in "us," while Mercer half turned his head towards me.