What is the correct spelling for NARE?
This word (Nare) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NARE
- are You are the best friend I could ever ask for.
- bare The frozen ground was entirely bare of vegetation.
- care She must take good care of her health to live a long and active life.
- dare I wouldn't dare to argue with my boss.
- fare The train fare to the city has increased.
- hare The hare is known for its quickness and agility, making it difficult for predators to catch.
- mare The mare galloped through the fields with her foal close behind.
- nacre The mother-of-pearl or nacre is found on the inside of many seashells.
- name I cannot remember his name because he never introduced himself.
- nape She massaged the tense muscles in his nape, soothing him into a state of relaxation.
- narc I don't hang out with him anymore, he's a total narc.
- nark I don't want to be a nark, but I think we should tell the teacher what happened.
- nary I have never seen such a nary a creature in my life.
- Nate My cat Nate is always happy.
- nave The nave of the church is quite long.
- pare She used a peeler to pare the apple.
- rare It is a rare occasion when all members of my family can be together.
- snare I managed to avoid being trapped by the snare.
- tare I left my bag at the bus stop - it was so tare.
- ware I have a new computer that I'm donning ware of.