What is the correct spelling for NAROWING?
This word (Narowing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NAROWING
- borrowing If there had been the slightest chance of borrowing a copy in the village, I should have gone there myself through the tempest to get it.
- brewing Meantime the Turks below, all unsuspicious of what was brewing , came slowly and steadily along the road. Sheets was ruin If beef is brewing, – One Last Time by twista
- crowing The natives also say that they sometimes use a stick in walking, "crowing" for roots, and in self-defence.
- farrowing For this reason it is advisable to pay particular attention to the feed and care of the brood sow from breeding to farrowing time."
- growing Yet here he was still, holding back from what he knew to be true-and growing old too, as he had said.
- harrowing "The Death of Tintagiles" repeats in a still more harrowing form the fearful predicament of a helpless child treated with so much dramatic tension in Maeterlinck's first tragedy.
- knowing And she-no, she is not the kind that would, knowing who you are."
- narrowing Nothing could make up to him any narrowing of that.
- rowing I felt that I was delivered from death, as certainly as if I had seen Harry Blew and his boat rowing within ten yards of me.
- sorrowing It is said that the face of a sorrowing man looks peaceful in death; it may be equally true that death stamps unmistakable regret on the face of its victim who is not ready.
- Burrowing Another had found this Place, this warmth, these leaves that were fine for burrowing.
- Furrowing I joyfully bid them adieu, though it may be very fine and Desert-like to talk and write of regions of sand and sandy billows, furrowing the bosom of Sahara.
- Gnawing It was evident that the brutes were still wary of the fire, for they approached cautiously: at last one bolder or more hungry than the rest, rushed forward and commenced gnawing at the carcase.
- Narrating But in narrating my adventures abroad, it must not be supposed that I neglected every thing that prudence or caution could suggest, to avoid discovery.
- Nearing And that moment was nearing.
- Throwing What is that you are throwing away?"
234 words made from the letters NAROWING
4 letter words made from NAROWING:agio, agni, agno, anio, anow, argo, arno, arow, awni, gain, gaio, gaon, gari, garw, gion, giro, gnaw, gnrn, goan, gona, gonn, gorn, gown, gran, grin, grow, gwan, gwon, iago, igno, igon, inga, inoa, inwa, iong, iora, iowa, iran, iron, iwao, iwon, iwrg, nagi, nano, naor, narn, ngoi, ngon, nian, nina, ning, noir, nona, nong, nori, norn, nowa, nown, nrna, ogan, ogin, onni, oran, orga, owia, ragi, rago, rain, raio, rani, rano, rawi, rawn, riga, rigo, ring, roan, roga, rogi, roig, wago, wain, warn, wing, woan, worn.
5 letter words made from NAROWING:agnon, agori, angin, angio, angon, anigo, anino, anion, anong, argon, awing, awori, ganon, ganor, garni, garno, giano, giora, giron, gnawn, goian, gonia, gonin, gorai, goria, gorni, gowin, gowri, grain, grani, grano, grian, groan, groin, gronw, grown, inano, ingra, iorga, iowan, irwan, nagin, nagri, naing, nanri, narin, nario, narni, naron, ngaio, ngari, ngoni, niang, nigar, nigon, nigra, ninoa, nogai, nogan, nonia, noria, norin, nowai, nowin, nowra, ogrin, oiran, onair, ongar, oning, orang, orani, organ, orgia, oring, owari, owing, ragin, ragni, ragno, ragon, raion, rangi, rango, ranni, ranon, riang, riano, rigan, rigon, ringa, rinna, rinoa, rogin, ronga, rowan, wagin, wagon, waigo, wangi, wanni, wargo, wario, wiang, wingo, winna, wogan, wonga, wongi, wonna, wrang, wring, wrong.
3 letter words made from NAROWING:ago, ain, air, ani, awn, gar, gin, goa, iga, inn, ion, ira, iwo, nag, nan, nig, nnw, nog, now, oar, own, rag, raw, rig, rio, rna, ron, row, wag, wan, war, wig, win, wog, won.