What is the correct spelling for NARRAROR?
This word (Narraror) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NARRAROR
- narrate Even when refused, I always find it arises from indolence to narrate it.
- narrator On the 1st of May, when returning from the Tuileries by the great gallery to the Louvre, supported in consequence of his gout by the Due de Guise and the narrator himself, he said on reaching the door of the Queen's closet to his two attendants, "Wait for me here.
- narrow He left the broad ride and sauntered along one of the narrow tracks.
- roarer Somerfield didn't and the old buck whirled that bull-roarer over him ever so long, and the red-eyed hag cursed and spat at him, but he never budged.
- Narrows "My interest in the Malgamite scheme narrows down to an interest in one person," answered Mrs. Vansittart, "which is what really happens to all human interests, my friend."
- Narrower The caps in this specimen are quite broad, often they are narrower as in Fig.
- Navarro For forty years he served in the Italian wars, under the most illustrious captains of the day, Gonsalvo de Cordova, Navarro , and the Colonnas.
- Navarre It passed, in the fourteenth century, into the hands of the Kings of Navarre , so as to form a portion of their foreign territory; and early in the fifteenth, it fell by right of conquest under English sovereignty.