What is the correct spelling for NASAUS?
This word (Nasaus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NASAUS
- nasal After the fans had begun to move again, the cadaverous minister rose from his seat and in harsh, nasal tones announced the hymn.
- nassau Yes; it is on Nassau Street.
- nauseous "She's here," said Jonah, pointing to the door and twisting his face as though he was swallowing something nauseous .
- Nazis I took the oath of office on April 12, 1945. In May of that same year, the Nazis surrendered.
- Noses With their furs covering every part of them but their eyes and noses they plunged into the fog of blinding snow.
- nasals The old Venerian who had brought them there walked up to Arcot and spoke to him in a softly musical language, a language that was sibilant and predominated in liquid sounds; there were no gutturals, no nasals ; it was a more musical language than Earth men had ever before heard, and now Arcot started in surprise, for he understood it perfectly; the language was as familiar as English.