What is the correct spelling for NASE?
This word (Nase) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NASE
- base The new wife brought home with her two daughters, who were fair and beautiful to look upon, but base and black at heart. When you seen the picture cut off the face Now cover up the tattoo by the waist Let the MC search till I reach third base And when I get home I'ma hit home plate – Digital Girl by Jamie Foxx
- case Have you carried the case any further? Whoa, my Dear Landlord, Please don't you dismiss my case. I'm not about to argue with you, And honey I'll tell ya, I'm ain't gonna move to no other place. – DEAR LANDLORD by Janis Joplin
- ease Since my mother died, gladly would I have been his companion, and have sought to ease his captivity, but the Governor of the gaol would not allow it. Only the keeper sees That, where the ring-dove broods, And the badgers roll at ease, There was once a road through the woods. – The Way Through the Woods by Rudyard Kipling
- name Mousy housewife was her name. But the day her husband up and left her - Agnes started to flame! Now they say that nothing can save her - – Flaming Agnes by Unknown Author
- nash In order not to fall into the same error ourselves, we must abstain from repeating the very strong language which has sometimes been applied to his treatment of dead men, and such dead men as Greene and Marlowe, for apparently no other fault than their being friends of his enemy Nash .
- nave The height of the nave is about ninety, and of the lantern one hundred and sixty-eight feet, English.
- nose Yes, sir-right on the nose .
- Nate Nate smiled good-naturedly and seemed satisfied.
- NAE "Ye're nae the man yer faither was," the woods-boss half sobbed.