What is the correct spelling for NASEUA?
This word (Naseua) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NASEUA
- nasa The NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) was established in 1998 by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) "to develop the field of astrobiology and provide a scientific framework for flight missions.
- nassau 58; revived by James I., 222; by Charles I., 279 Mons surprised by Lewis of Nassau, iv.
- nasser Archbishop Ramzi Garmou (Metropolitan Archbishop of Tehran, 1999–present), Apostolic Visitor in Europe, 20 July 2013 – 19 November 2016 Bishop Saad Sirop, Apostolic Visitor in Europe, 19 November 2016 – present Melkite Greek Catholic Church The Melkite Greek Catholic Church currently has one apostolic visitor: Archbishop Jean-Clément Jeanbart (Metropolitan Archbishop of Aleppo, 1995–present), Apostolic Visitor in Western Europe, 31 December 1999 – present Romanian Greek Catholic Church The Romanian Greek Catholic Church currently has one apostolic visitor: Father Cristian Dumitru Crişan, Apostolic Visitor in Western Europe, 9 April 2018 – present Syriac Catholic Church The Syriac Catholic Church currently has two Apostolic Visitors: Archbishop Jules Mikhael Al-Jamil (Procurator at Rome, 1997–2012), Apostolic Visitor in Western Europe, 2002 – 3 December 2012 Archbishop Basile Georges Casmoussa (Bishop of the Curia, 2011–present), Apostolic Visitor in Western Europe, 13 January 2014 – 21 June 2017; Apostolic Visitor in Australia, 21 June 2017 – present Father Rami Al-Kabalan, Apostolic Visitor in Western Europe, 21 June 2017 – present Syriac Maronite Church The Syriac Maronite Church currently has four apostolic visitors: Bishop Georges Chihane (Eparch of Cairo, 2012–present), Apostolic Visitor in Northern Africa, 13 January 2014 – present Bishop Francois Eid (Procurator at Rome, 2012–present), Apostolic Visitor in Bulgaria, Greece, and Romania, 13 April 2015 – present Bishop Nasser Gemayel (Eparch of Paris, 2012–present), Apostolic Visitor in Western and Northern Europe, 21 July 2012 – present Bishop Simon Faddoul (Apostolic Exarch of Western and Central Africa, 2014–2018; Eparch of the Annunciation, 2018–present), Apostolic Visitor in Southern Africa, 13 January 2014 – present Syro-Malabar Catholic Church The Syro-Malabar Catholic Church has had a number of apostolic visitors over the last several decades, including two at present: Bishop Jacob Angadiath (Eparch of Chicago, 2001–present), Apostolic Visitor in Canada, 16 February 2001 – 6 August 2015 [note 1] Bishop Stephen Chirappanath (Procurator at Rome, 2012–present), Apostolic Visitor in Europe, 28 July 2016 – present [note 2] Bishop Bosco Puthur (Eparch of Melbourne, 2013–present), Apostolic Visitor in New Zealand, 23 December 2013 – present Archbishop Antony Padiyara (Metropolitan Archbishop of Changanaserry, 1970–1985), Apostolic Visitor in India outside the proper territory, 8 September 1978 – 23 April 1985 [note 3] Bishop Gratian Mundadan (Eparch of Bijnor, 1977–2009), Apostolic Visitor in India outside the proper territory, 15 July 2006 – 11 January 2014 Bishop Raphael Thattil (Auxiliary Bishop of Thrissur, 2010–2017), Apostolic Visitor in India outside the proper territory, 11 January 2014 – 10 October 2017 [note 4] Syro-Malankara Catholic Church The Syro-Malankara Catholic Church has had a number of apostolic visitors over the last few decades, three of whom served as apostolic visitors for two different regions simultaneously.
- nausea And as he pronounced the last word, with a tone of inexpressible contempt, the butcher spat, as if in nausea.
- nose Why about the nose art thou so pale?
- nyse NYSE Arca, an abbreviation of Archipelago Exchange, an online stock exchange owned by the NYSE Group Bismarck Archipelago Campaign, a military campaign from 15 December 1943 to 27 November 1944 Archipelago Division, a Greek infantry formation active in 1916–1920 Archipelago Philippine Ferries Corporation, a ferry company.
- Nashua Few have done so much for Nashua.