What is the correct spelling for NASHES?
This word (Nashes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NASHES
- nash I find a pleasurable contrast in dipping into such volumes as Boswell's "Johnson," Goldsmith's "Beau Nash ," and Lady Montague's "Letters."
- Ashes To the west it would mean forty miles of walking over ashes with hardly any way of carrying water.
- gashes The winds again cut gashes across our faces.
- mashes Let the animal be fed on gruel, or mashes of ground meal.
- hashes This will impart a fine flavour to soups, sauces, hashes , and various other dishes.
- niches On each side of the door-way were originally three statues, whose tabernacles remain, though the saints have been torn out of the niches .
- lashes She lowered her eyes; the long black lashes trembled with tears.
- cashes The species and the seasons are the same here as on Cashes Bank.
- dashes He dashes towards it, and soon its dull, yellow flame sheds its feeble rays about.
- washes Tide washes it up.
- gnashes The Grandmaitre looks toward heaven, gnashes his teeth, and cries out, 'The victory of the Spaniards shall not be bloodless, or I die this day.
- she's I'm afraid she's lost for good.
50 words made from the letters NASHES
3 letter words made from NASHES:ane, ans, ash, ass, han, hen, sea, sen, sha, sse.
5 letter words made from NASHES:anshe, ashen, assen, ensha, eshan, hasen, hasse, heass, henss, hessa, naess, nashe, saens, saneh, seans, sensa, shans, shean, sheas, snash, sneha.
4 letter words made from NASHES:ashe, eash, esna, hasn, hean, hens, hess, nash, neah, ness, sane, sanh, sash, seas, seha, sehn, sens, sesh, shan.