What is the correct spelling for NASIA?
This word (Nasia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NASIA
- asia His preparations were nearly finished, and he was on the point of starting for Asia , when he was murdered by Pausanias, one of his subjects, whom he had treated very unkindly. From America to Asia Europe to Australia – Intervention Divine by Kaci Battaglia
- cassia An hour after dawn, Cassia pointed her fine ears homeward, and struck into her square, honest trot, as if she had not been doing anything more than her duty during her four hours' stretch of the last night.
- gnash Pope and Pagan are not the old giants who used to devour pilgrims, but who can now only gnash their teeth at them in impotent rage.
- naiad Then Aegle, fairest of the Naiad -band, Aegle came up to the half-frightened boys, Came, and, as now with open eyes he lay, With juice of blood-red mulberries smeared him o'er, Both brow and temples.
- naif Where all is so splendidly beautiful, so deeply erudite, or so tenderly naif , choice is difficult; but at all events, here are a few of the priceless gems with which the Dark Ages have endowed a scornful after-world.
- nail Each of his statements seemed to strike the nail on the head. On a Christmas Day we were mushing our way over the Dawson trail. Talk of your cold! through the parka's fold it stabbed like a driven nail. – The Cremation of Sam McGee by Robert W. Service
- nasa Shortly after the transfer NASA established the concept of the Deep Space Instrumentation Facility (DSIF) as a separately managed and operated communications system that would accommodate all deep space missions, thereby avoiding the need for each flight project to acquire and operate its own specialized space communications network.
- nash Maybe through Nash I can catch Glidden.
- nassau We're playing Nassau , ten a corner.
- nausea The word in me, foolishly, no doubt, produces physical nausea .
- nazi Was it Freddy who piled down and nailed that second Nazi ?
- Nashua But the opening of the railroad to Nashua , and soon after to Manchester, entirely changed the centers of trade and business, and left Francestown to become a respectable and very quiet village.
- Nadia The three occupants of the Nadia staggered to their feet as the private car lunged ahead in the grasp of the big engine, increasing speed with every wheel-turn.
- NAIR It is one of the three oldest colleges established and managed by the Nair Service Society.
- Narnia In The Horse and His Boy Calormen is described as being many times the size of its northern neighbours, and it is implied that its army is always either conquering more land or keeping down rebellions, in wars with which neither Narnia or Archenland are involved.