What is the correct spelling for NATASA?
This word (Natasa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NATASA
- nasa NASA (2005-10-05) The 30% figure is given here, as well as afterglow discussion.
- natal I expect to be good to them, as they are suffering from the effects of pre-natal causes, thrown upon them by their ancestors for thousands of years.
- nuts She glanced at me, and before I knew it, she had put her hand in the bag which she carried on her arm, and thrown the nuts into my lap.
- Natasha The details of the charming career of Natasha , for example, have no bearing on it at all.
- nets I want to bring to you anew this old word of command from Jesus' lips: "Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught."
- gnats For cowards were driven away by themselves to a miserable country where there was no game fit to eat, and where the sky was always dark with huge gnats and mosquitoes as big as pigeons.
- naiads The very Nymphs would gather about her loom, Naiads from the water and Dryads from the trees.