What is the correct spelling for NATAVIE?
This word (Natavie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NATAVIE
- dative These consist sometimes of a form in ingas, same as in England, and this obtains more particularly in Bavaria, sometimes of a form in inga, which he takes to be also a nominative plural, but most commonly of a dative plural, in ingen, as in Herlingen, "to the Harlings."
- latvia Up to 1940, had your husband left Petrograd to move back to Latvia with you?
- naive Her face, that had an air of naive and provoking independence, made him angry with its unnecessary surplus of enchantment. I guess I'm just naive but somehow I believe – Take Me Home by Lynn Anderson
- natal The whole of the Klip River country, however, rose, and many prominent Natal Dutch farmers joined the enemy.
- native Let her dare to tell me again she loves the schoolmaster; she the daughter of a general, and a native -born countess of the empire!
- nativity Sunbeam left the place of her nativity without a lingering glance behind, for there she had been nothing but an unwelcome girl.
- nature That was not within his nature .
- nave The chapel especially gave the model for the T shape, a choir and transepts without a nave , which has become the normal form in Oxford.
- stave It might be easy to stave them off till Mr. Bertram should be under the ground; but then-what then?
- Natalie Miss Natalie seems to change her mind, an' we never can please her.
- Natasha Nicholas and Natasha are always of the newest modernity.
- Nettie Miss Nettie cared just enough for Frank Van Buren to be jealous of him.
- Nate "Well, tailings are just powdered rocks," said Nate .
- Stevie They'll come here for you, Stevie .
- Natalia Natalia made gold and platinum sales of her albums, "Natalia Oreiro" and "Tu Veneno" in the Czech Republic.
- Natives So they sent secret word to us that they would let us in on a certain day if we would keep the natives out.
- nattier And when finally he got up and came over to us and said, had I seen the new "Nattier" the Comte had just bought, which was in the other salon, and would I come and look at it?
111 words made from the letters NATAVIE
4 letter words made from NATAVIE:aevi, ante, anti, avai, etna, evat, evit, iaea, ieva, iten, nave, neat, neva, nitv, nive, taei, taia, tean, teav, tevi, tian, tine, tive, vaan, vaea, vain, vane, vein, vena, veni, vent, viae, vien, vine.
3 letter words made from NATAVIE:ain, ana, ane, ani, ant, ate, eat, ent, eta, iaa, iva, net, nit, tai, tan, tea, ten, tia, tie, tin, van, vat, vet, vie.
5 letter words made from NATAVIE:aniva, antai, atina, ative, avait, avena, aveni, avent, avian, avina, avine, avnet, eatin, einat, entia, envia, etian, ivane, naive, nativ, navia, netiv, nieva, nivea, nivet, taani, taavi, taean, taian, tanev, tavan, taven, teian, tenia, tiaan, tinea, vaani, vaine, vanta, vatan, vatia, vatne, venit, venta, venti, viane, viant, viena, vient, vieta, vinea, vinet, vitae.