What is the correct spelling for NATCHES?
This word (Natches) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NATCHES
- natchez During the golden days on the river, there were many of these races, but the most famous of them all was that between the "Robert E. Lee" and the "Natchez," in 1870. These boats, the pride of all who lived along the river at that time, raced from New Orleans to St. Louis.
- Patches The water 'ad nearly gone and the mud was showing in patches.
- Aches Her friend nodded assent, and said mournfully: "My heart still aches when I recall the meeting.
- catches Art rarely catches us: we go half way to meet it, we hunt it down even with a pack of critics.
- snatches The snatches of an old love-ballad, one of the songs she had sung with Eugene the night before, were on her lips as she left the veranda and passed with light step down the lilac walk toward the arbor.
- notches I had not made a dozen notches , before I felt my strength wonderfully increased.
- latches In this room particularly the old paneling has been retained, as have the old strap hinges and latches , which, when missing, have been replaced by others of like design.
- niches The moon would then have gleamed upon the gigantic forms of Mars and Neptune, and discovered the statues of ancient heroes emerging from the gloom of their niches .
- matches He is too indignant about the fate of Jewish daughters; he is too long looking for matches ; he is ashamed of something.
- hatches The hatches were first put on to keep the remnant of the crew below.
- batches The premises being so small, the proprietor served them in batches of ten at a time.
205 words made from the letters NATCHES
3 letter words made from NATCHES:ace, act, aec, ane, ans, ant, ash, ate, can, cat, cns, cst, eat, ect, ent, est, eta, etc, han, hat, hen, het, nec, net, nsc, nth, sac, sat, sea, sec, sen, set, sha, sth, tan, tea, tec, ten, thc, tsh.
4 letter words made from NATCHES:ache, acht, acne, acth, acts, ante, asch, ashe, cane, canh, cans, cant, case, cash, cast, cats, cent, chat, cseh, each, eash, east, eats, echt, esna, etah, etch, etna, hanc, hasn, hate, hats, hean, heat, hens, nash, nast, neah, neat, nest, nets, nhat, sane, sanh, sant, sate, scan, scat, scen, scet, seat, sect, seha, sehn, seht, sent, seta, seth, shan, tach, tahn, tcha, tcsh, tean, tech, tecn, tehn, thea, then, thse, tsen.
5 letter words made from NATCHES:achen, actes, aesch, aesth, ahent, ances, anche, aneth, ansec, anshe, ashen, asten, athen, cahen, caneh, canet, canst, cante, cants, caste, cesta, chant, chase, chats, cheat, chena, chesa, chest, cheta, ecast, enact, ensha, eshan, estan, etnas, haets, hants, hasen, hasnt, haste, haten, heats, hents, hesat, nacht, nashe, nates, neath, necas, netas, sance, saneh, santh, satch, sateh, sathe, scant, sceat, scent, schat, schea, seach, secta, sehat, senat, sench, senta, setha, shant, shean, sheat, snach, sneha, stach, stahn, stech, stehn, stena, tanec, tanhs, tasch, tchen, teach, tehan, tench, tensa, tesch, tesna, thane, thans, thean, theca, thena, thens.