What is the correct spelling for NATEL?
This word (Natel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NATEL
- mantel Lionel observed that his own photograph, which he had recently given her, had been accorded the place of honor on the mantel-shelf; another portrait of him, which she had bought, stood on the piano.
- nail 16,736. Do these boats get an equal price for their green fish with those who sell them on the nail?
- natal He was afterwards conveyed to Natal, and thence to Europe, where a skilful operation set him right.
- natter Changed "Stronglyocentrotus" to "Strongylocentrotus" on page 363: "Strongylocentrotus lividus, 125." Changed "Natter-jack" to "Natterjack" on page 363: "Toad, Natterjack, 30." Changed "Wag-tails" to "Wagtails" on page 364, in its index entry.
- stael Young De Stael stated that his object in seeking the interview with the Emperor was to petition for his mother's return to Paris.
- Nate "It's a nate little place when you're at it, then," said one of them, as with a piece of lighted bog-pine he took a very leisurely and accurate view of the interior.
- Patel The father of the bridegroom usually informs the Patel of the caste that his son's betrothal will take place on a certain day, and on the evening of that day the bridegroom's retinue, accompanied by the Patel and various friends and relations, journeys to the house of the bride.
- am big on