What is the correct spelling for NATTION?
This word (Nattion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NATTION
- cation Human organic anion transporters and human organic cation transporters mediate renal transport of prostaglandins".
- caution Every countenance glowed with pleasure at this unexpected return of their favorite; and but for the prudent caution of Mrs. Wilson, in handing a glass of water to her niece, the surprise might have proved too much for her.
- donation By this arrangement, the first half year of my term had been anticipated, and had not the people, finding out the state of the case, come to my aid with a good donation , I must have been greatly embarrassed.
- nation Did the nation owe him anything?
- national It is in such scenes and among such people on such a day that the power of these hills and their influence upon our national life and literature are perceived.
- negation Cheyne made a little gesture of negation that in a curious fashion became him.
- notation Well, I notice here that there is a call with a notation at 12:36 p. m., 260 to 531. 531 is your office in the main station?
- notion I've helped you and your family, and would have done more if you hadn't got the notion of going off.
- ration I have seen these wagons sometimes within five hundred yards of the front line trenches, and again ration parties may have to crawl back a mile before meeting them.
- nations And in this we shall only do what other nations have done, and esteemed themselves wise in doing.
86 words made from the letters NATTION
3 letter words made from NATTION:ain, ani, ant, inn, ion, nan, nit, not, oat, tai, tan, tao, tat, tia, tin, tit, tnt, ton, tot.
5 letter words made from NATTION:aiton, anino, anion, ation, atoni, ianto, inano, intan, naito, nanto, natin, natio, natto, ninoa, niota, niton, nitto, nonia, notat, notin, notti, otani, taint, taito, tanit, tanni, tanno, tanon, tanti, tanto, tatin, tatoi, tiano, tiant, tinta, titan, titon, tonin, tonna, tonti, totin.
4 letter words made from NATTION:anio, anti, inoa, iota, iott, itno, iton, nano, nato, nian, nina, nito, nona, oita, onni, otti, taon, tati, tato, tian, tiao, tint, tion, tito, toit, toti.