What is the correct spelling for NAUEA?
This word (Nauea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NAUEA
- na Gilla na Grakin went to the castle, but could not enter, so great was the throng. Kimi ni todokeba ii na Omowazu nekoronde aozora nagameta Tameiki wa hanarete wakaru ne hontou no taisetsu sa – Thank U by Nanase Aikawa
- name Where's the girl's name ? He ain't got no name But it ain't him to blame – ONLY A PAWN IN THEIR GAME by Bob Dylan
- nape And in dread he studied her firm, regular profile, a graceful strength that was Greek, and so wonderfully completed by her hair, blue black and thick and wavy about the temple and ear and the nape of the neck.
- nasa María Luisa Ávila Agüero (born 1961), Minister of Public Health of Costa Rica from 2006 to 2011 Jeanette Benavides, doctor in physical chemistry, former NASA employee Laura Chinchilla, former president of Costa Rica (2010-2014) Helio Fallas, Vice President of Costa Rica (2014-2018) Luis Guillermo Solís, President of Costa Rica (2014-2018)
- nausea Excess brings no more enchantment, only nausea .
- nave The audience sat in the nave , and a preacher from time to time made explanations and comments.
- nay He was sure-nay, he was positive.
- ne Quae non posuistj ne tollas.
- near So he made up his mind he would get a rose for her the day he got near his house.
- nee Hugues, nee Davennes des Meloises.
- Nate She didn't like Nate , and she did like Sam, and I don't spoze it made much difference in her feelin's, but Sam kep' sheep and did gin her yarn for a pair of stockin's, and jest out of pure kindness I colored it for her in my indigo dye tub.
- NAE "I say, Curly," said Alec, putting his arm round his shoulders, and leading him aside, "we maun hae nae mair o' this kin' o' wark.
- NAH For nah shoo's wed an lost yo see, But oh! revenge is sweet; Her husband's less bi th' hawf nor me, His face is like a freet; An what enticed her aw must own, To guess noa mortal can; For what it is, is nobbut known,- To him an Mary Ann.