What is the correct spelling for NAUSA?
This word (Nausa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NAUSA
- hausa One of the boys laughed at Aaron's slow, careful Hausa.
- nasal Moore and Smith have found in the mouths and nasal cavities of healthy animals, including cattle, bacteria belonging to this group; but these organisms proved to be nonpathogenic.
- nassau Samuel Davies, afterwards President of Nassau Hall, and Rev.
- nausea Just for one brief instant a sickening nausea came over her as she looked down into the darkness.
- nous I was so long opening the door that Nous, who had pushed his whole body close up against it, looked at me with surprise.
- nurse One might have thought that she had always been a nurse.
- nags She nags me more now because she is more miserable herself.
- naps "Sunday-gave him his revenge, to the tune of twelve hundred in my own favor-'Lansquenet' in the evening at his rooms-several swells present-thought it prudent to drop some tin, and so, lost one hundred and forty Naps.
- NS "But we are indebted to you and to the poet Theodore Korner for the most soul-stirring sentiments, and it seems to me as though we have received only now the true consecration for the future that lies before ns.
- NUS On les trouve abandonnes a sa porte, nus comme des enfans nouveaunes, faute de membrane cutanee, ou meme papyracee.
- NYASA Notably is this the case at Songea, in the angle between Lake Nyasa and the Portuguese border.
- gnaws It is that gnaws at my heart and makes it impossible for me to leave life with the same cheerfulness that you do.