What is the correct spelling for NAUSEIA?
This word (Nauseia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NAUSEIA
- nasa Meanwhile, NASA is developing the Mars 2020 astrobiology rover and sample cacher for a later return to Earth.
- nassau On the third day out he was picked up by a steamer and again landed at Nassau , from which place he returned to New York.
- nasser Najim (Procurator at Rome, 2001–2014), Apostolic Visitor in Europe, 4 July 2005 – 20 July 2013 Archbishop Ramzi Garmou (Metropolitan Archbishop of Tehran, 1999–present), Apostolic Visitor in Europe, 20 July 2013 – 19 November 2016 Bishop Saad Sirop, Apostolic Visitor in Europe, 19 November 2016 – present Melkite Greek Catholic Church The Melkite Greek Catholic Church currently has one apostolic visitor: Archbishop Jean-Clément Jeanbart (Metropolitan Archbishop of Aleppo, 1995–present), Apostolic Visitor in Western Europe, 31 December 1999 – present Romanian Greek Catholic Church The Romanian Greek Catholic Church currently has one apostolic visitor: Father Cristian Dumitru Crişan, Apostolic Visitor in Western Europe, 9 April 2018 – present Syriac Catholic Church The Syriac Catholic Church currently has two Apostolic Visitors: Archbishop Jules Mikhael Al-Jamil (Procurator at Rome, 1997–2012), Apostolic Visitor in Western Europe, 2002 – 3 December 2012 Archbishop Basile Georges Casmoussa (Bishop of the Curia, 2011–present), Apostolic Visitor in Western Europe, 13 January 2014 – 21 June 2017; Apostolic Visitor in Australia, 21 June 2017 – present Father Rami Al-Kabalan, Apostolic Visitor in Western Europe, 21 June 2017 – present Syriac Maronite Church The Syriac Maronite Church currently has four apostolic visitors: Bishop Georges Chihane (Eparch of Cairo, 2012–present), Apostolic Visitor in Northern Africa, 13 January 2014 – present Bishop Francois Eid (Procurator at Rome, 2012–present), Apostolic Visitor in Bulgaria, Greece, and Romania, 13 April 2015 – present Bishop Nasser Gemayel (Eparch of Paris, 2012–present), Apostolic Visitor in Western and Northern Europe, 21 July 2012 – present Bishop Simon Faddoul (Apostolic Exarch of Western and Central Africa, 2014–2018; Eparch of the Annunciation, 2018–present), Apostolic Visitor in Southern Africa, 13 January 2014 – present Syro-Malabar Catholic Church The Syro-Malabar Catholic Church has had a number of apostolic visitors over the last several decades, including two at present: Bishop Jacob Angadiath (Eparch of Chicago, 2001–present), Apostolic Visitor in Canada, 16 February 2001 – 6 August 2015 [note 1] Bishop Stephen Chirappanath (Procurator at Rome, 2012–present), Apostolic Visitor in Europe, 28 July 2016 – present [note 2] Bishop Bosco Puthur (Eparch of Melbourne, 2013–present), Apostolic Visitor in New Zealand, 23 December 2013 – present Archbishop Antony Padiyara (Metropolitan Archbishop of Changanaserry, 1970–1985), Apostolic Visitor in India outside the proper territory, 8 September 1978 – 23 April 1985 [note 3] Bishop Gratian Mundadan (Eparch of Bijnor, 1977–2009), Apostolic Visitor in India outside the proper territory, 15 July 2006 – 11 January 2014 Bishop Raphael Thattil (Auxiliary Bishop of Thrissur, 2010–2017), Apostolic Visitor in India outside the proper territory, 11 January 2014 – 10 October 2017 [note 4] Syro-Malankara Catholic Church The Syro-Malankara Catholic Church has had a number of apostolic visitors over the last few decades, three of whom served as apostolic visitors for two different regions simultaneously.
- nausea When she reached home luncheon was awaiting her; but after sitting down at the table and unfolding her napkin, a sudden nausea seized her, and she felt that it was impossible to sit there facing the mahogany sideboard, with its gleaming rows of silver, and watch the precise, slow-footed movements of the maid, who served her as she might have served a wooden image.
- nauseate For why, when they know they cannot do good, may they not as well endeavour to gratify, as to nauseate , the patient's palate?
- Nays The yeas and nays.
93 words made from the letters NAUSEIA
3 letter words made from NAUSEIA:aas, ain, ana, ane, ani, ans, anu, iaa, ies, nsu, sea, sen, sin, sue, sun, uni, uns, usa, use.
5 letter words made from NAUSEIA:aasen, aisen, aisne, anesi, anies, anise, ansai, asean, asena, asian, asuna, asuni, aunes, aunis, ausia, inuse, isaan, isnae, naias, nasau, nasua, nause, saina, saine, sanai, sanea, sanei, sania, sauan, sauna, seiun, senai, senia, seuna, siuan, suena, suina, sunia, unies, usain, useni, usian, usine, usnea.
4 letter words made from NAUSEIA:ainu, anas, anus, asea, asia, asin, auna, esau, esna, iaea, iesu, inus, isaa, nasa, neus, nsui, sana, sane, saue, saun, sein, sian, siau, sine, suan, suea, suen, suin, unie, usen.