What is the correct spelling for NAUSUEA?
This word (Nausuea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NAUSUEA
- nasa An Aerojet-built Algol 1D heavy-duty rocket motor performed successfully for the 36th consecutive time on May 13, 1964 as it carried a NASA Little Joe II spacecraft on the Apollo program A-001 test flight.
- nassau We had been in Nassau nearly a month, and had seen about as much as was to be seen-in an ordinary way.
- nasser Archbishop Jules Mikhael Al-Jamil (Procurator at Rome, 1997–2012), Apostolic Visitor in Western Europe, 2002 – 3 December 2012 Archbishop Basile Georges Casmoussa (Bishop of the Curia, 2011–present), Apostolic Visitor in Western Europe, 13 January 2014 – 21 June 2017; Apostolic Visitor in Australia, 21 June 2017 – present Father Rami Al-Kabalan, Apostolic Visitor in Western Europe, 21 June 2017 – present Syriac Maronite Church The Syriac Maronite Church currently has four apostolic visitors: Bishop Georges Chihane (Eparch of Cairo, 2012–present), Apostolic Visitor in Northern Africa, 13 January 2014 – present Bishop Francois Eid (Procurator at Rome, 2012–present), Apostolic Visitor in Bulgaria, Greece, and Romania, 13 April 2015 – present Bishop Nasser Gemayel (Eparch of Paris, 2012–present), Apostolic Visitor in Western and Northern Europe, 21 July 2012 – present Bishop Simon Faddoul (Apostolic Exarch of Western and Central Africa, 2014–2018; Eparch of the Annunciation, 2018–present), Apostolic Visitor in Southern Africa, 13 January 2014 – present Syro-Malabar Catholic Church The Syro-Malabar Catholic Church has had a number of apostolic visitors over the last several decades, including two at present: Bishop Jacob Angadiath (Eparch of Chicago, 2001–present), Apostolic Visitor in Canada, 16 February 2001 – 6 August 2015 [note 1] Bishop Stephen Chirappanath (Procurator at Rome, 2012–present), Apostolic Visitor in Europe, 28 July 2016 – present [note 2] Bishop Bosco Puthur (Eparch of Melbourne, 2013–present), Apostolic Visitor in New Zealand, 23 December 2013 – present Archbishop Antony Padiyara (Metropolitan Archbishop of Changanaserry, 1970–1985), Apostolic Visitor in India outside the proper territory, 8 September 1978 – 23 April 1985 [note 3] Bishop Gratian Mundadan (Eparch of Bijnor, 1977–2009), Apostolic Visitor in India outside the proper territory, 15 July 2006 – 11 January 2014 Bishop Raphael Thattil (Auxiliary Bishop of Thrissur, 2010–2017), Apostolic Visitor in India outside the proper territory, 11 January 2014 – 10 October 2017 [note 4] Syro-Malankara Catholic Church The Syro-Malankara Catholic Church has had a number of apostolic visitors over the last few decades, three of whom served as apostolic visitors for two different regions simultaneously.
- nausea The red deepened into black and Osmond felt the suffocation and nausea of a weakness MacLeod instantly formulated for him.
- Nashua His home work, his studies at Piscataquog, Gilmanton, Hopkinton, and Reed's Ferry academies, and his duties as a teacher at Amoskeag, Bedford, and Nashua , occupied the boyhood of GEORGE BYRON CHANDLER until the age of twenty-one, after which he spent one year as a civil engineer in the employ of the Boston, Concord, & Montreal Railroad.
48 words made from the letters NAUSUEA
3 letter words made from NAUSUEA:aas, ana, ane, ans, anu, nsu, sea, sen, sue, sun, uns, usa, use.
5 letter words made from NAUSUEA:aasen, asean, asena, asuna, aunes, nasau, nasua, nause, sanea, sauan, sauna, seuna, suena, unaus, usnea.
4 letter words made from NAUSUEA:anas, anus, asea, auna, esau, esna, nasa, neus, sana, sane, saue, saun, suan, suau, suea, suen, sunu, unau, unus, usen.