What is the correct spelling for NAVAIGATING?
This word (Navaigating) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NAVAIGATING
- navigate The sea had become rough, and the utmost resources of the commanders were taxed in their efforts to navigate the coast and yet keep together.
- navigation The other rivers on both sides of the Canal would likewise require diversion channels, so that the final result would be roughly the formation of three channels, of which the centre one would be for navigation.
- navigator She could be directed and steered from here when occasion arose, but now Tom was letting his navigator direct the craft from the controls in the main engine room.
- Evacuating At three o'clock McClernand learned that the enemy were evacuating the fort, and ordered his cavalry to advance if the report was found to be true.
- Navigated It was not a pleasant situation for people in an open boat; and Mendez and Fieschi were kept busy, as Irving says, "animating the Indians who navigated their canoes, and who frequently paused at their labour."
- Navigating Mr. Kincaide, will you take the first watch as navigating officer?
- competitive advantage