What is the correct spelling for NAVIAGATING?
This word (Naviagating) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NAVIAGATING
- navigate As the master did not feel himself qualified to navigate a ship in these unknown seas, he had, upon our leaving Port Jackson, requested my assistance, which he had.
- navigation I could not expect assistance from La Touche, and no one else on board, except the sick midshipman knew anything about navigation.
- navigator He turned to the navigator and discovered that the kid was having trouble keeping from being sick all over his charts.
- Navigated We only know that some Portuguese ships navigated those waters and that Spain never seriously disputed Portugal's title to that region.
- Navigating It is somewhat like navigating a thunder-spout.
- competitive advantage