What is the correct spelling for NAVIGATON?
This word (Navigaton) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NAVIGATON
- competitive advantage
- navigate As to seamanship, they are universally acknowledged to be among the best sailors who navigate the ocean.
- Navigating As I gazed over the vast expanse spread out on our left, I could scarcely fancy myself navigating an inland lake, small though it was compared to many in that region.
- navigation Thou shalt have the sole land for thy park and manor, the sea for thy bath and navigation, without tax and without envy; the woods and the rivers thou shalt own, and thou shalt possess that wherein others are only tenants and boarders.
- navigator The five vessels were commanded by Martim Affonso da Souza, a great general and navigator, who had already proved his capacity and who later went to the very top in the East Indian wars.
- navigators An Italian physicist asked questions about the qualifications of such young children as space navigators.