What is the correct spelling for NAVITGATION?
This word (Navitgation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NAVITGATION
- belly dancers
- castigation He hints that a larger publication will depend partly on the support he receives, and partly on the castigation, for which last, of course, he looks to me.
- invitation But you paid no more attention than if it had been an invitation to a dog fight.
- levitation A man rising into the air would be an objective miracle if it were admitted that this levitation was as real as the flight of a bird, and very strong evidence would be necessary to make us believe that such a movement had really been executed.
- Navigating Arthur Pym was then navigating beyond the eighty-fourth degree of south latitude.
- navigation Over the years there had been some debate as to how the fort might be best located, with the result that in 1607 it was decided to locate it some distance up a river that would afford navigation for an ocean-going vessel but would force the enemy to fight his way inland against the disadvantage of the warning that could be given by an outer guard at the mouth of the river.
- navigational Traffic follows the well marked navigational route of the main channel.