What is the correct spelling for NAWED?
This word (Nawed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NAWED
- awed It could not be that they were awed by the bold front he had shown; it was more likely that this was but a new way of making fun of him.
- bowed The old Indian dropped his hoe and bowed to the missionary. But I had myself about five too many and I walked up tall and proud I faced his back and I faced the fact that he had never stooped or bowed – Winner by Bobby Bare
- cowed He had found out that this was the best way of securing attention from inferior natures, and that it was especially necessary with London servants; for their superciliousness is cowed by it, and the superior will brought to bear upon theirs.
- naiad The yacht's name was Naiad , and Lord Verrington wished to let her for an absurdly large sum.
- napped Without any further ceremony, therefore, than alleging exchange was no robbery, I napped his poll, and dressed him immediately in masquerade with an old tie-wig, which I had the day before purchased of an antiquated Chelsea pensioner for half-a-crown.
- need Is there nothing else you need ?"
- nosed Don Quixote and Sancho resumed their journey to Saragossa, and on it the history leaves them in order that it may tell who the Knight of the Mirrors and his long-nosed squire were.
- sewed "I'm a-layin' out to take part of them two hundred dollars what's sewed up in James's belt, and buy me a new black silk," she went on.
- thawed It was the genial, frank, merry face of the boy who had thawed the reserve and banished the gathering gloom of a solitary youth at college, only now it was marked by the stronger lines of early manhood.
- Cawed A native woman in some unseen hut began to sing, the mail train thundered past on its way to Delhi, and a roosting crow cawed drowsily.
- Gnawed But the rate clerk was a stolid, a suspicious person, and he was gnawed by a low and common jealousy.
36 words made from the letters NAWED
3 letter words made from NAWED:ade, ane, awe, awn, daw, den, dew, dna, end, nad, new, wad, wan, wed, wen.
4 letter words made from NAWED:aden, anew, awed, awen, daen, dane, dawn, dean, deaw, enad, wade, wand, wane, wead, wean, wend.
5 letter words made from NAWED:awned, dawen, denwa, edwan, wande.