What is the correct spelling for NCEPT?
This word (Ncept) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NCEPT
- concept At X it crosses the middle threshold to approach nearer and nearer to the concept.
- nascent The Clutching Hand has cleverly contrived to introduce the nascent gas into the room.
- nest "I took my first nest on the 5th June. Fluttered her little breast Like birds within their nest – Skeleton in Armor, The by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- nicety This is the nicety of the art, and you can only acquire it by practice; a few examples will suffice to give you an idea of its delicacy.
- receipt Then he asked her for a token by which she acknowledged the receipt of the gold, which he handed her in a stout linen bag.
- scepter The Sovereign Will which sways the scepter of that invisible empire must be granted a right of freedom-that freedom which by putting it into our wills He surely teaches us to honor in His.
- sept 072 2 Donkia pass 18,466 Sept.
- Septa The loculaments l correspond to the number of the carpels, which separate by splitting through the septa, s.
- nicest Save the nicest doll for Violet!"