What is the correct spelling for NCIDENT?
This word (Ncident) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NCIDENT
- coincident They were among those who assisted in the settlement of the Transvaal and in the many wars which were coincident with it.
- nascent An essay on the nascent members of our solar household.
- resident There is no resident priest to make them, so there it stays.
- sentient He was on board a ship-a ship ploughing her way through the ice-fields as she neared Stockholm; salt sea air flicked his nostrils, he heard the broken ice tearing the keel like a million files, he was sensible of the crucial sensation-the tremendous quiver-as the vessel slipped from her bondage into the cradle of the sea, a sentient thing welcoming her own element!
- needn't Very well; there needn't be any such story.
64 words made from the letters NCIDENT
4 letter words made from NCIDENT:cedi, cenn, cent, cite, deci, dein, dent, dice, diet, dine, dinn, dint, edit, enic, enid, iced, inec, iten, neid, nein, nice, nied, nine, tecn, tend, tide, tied, tine.
5 letter words made from NCIDENT:cedit, centi, cient, denti, edict, entin, inced, indec, inden, inetd, ndeti, nicen, niten, tiden, tined.
3 letter words made from NCIDENT:dec, den, die, din, dit, ect, end, ent, etc, ice, inn, nec, net, nit, nne, tec, ted, ten, tic, tie, tin.