What is the correct spelling for NEAD?
This word (Nead) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEAD
- dead She was not dead, and he was glad!
- head I had it on my head, your reverence.
- knead 1688. A very good bread, better than the ordinary sort, and of a delicious flavour, is said to be produced by adopting the following recipe:-Take ten parts of wheat-flour, five parts of potato-flour, one part of rice-paste; knead together, add the yeast, and bake as usual.
- lead "What does that matter, if they lead to the same point.
- mead A few minutes later we were on our way back, Dr. Mead and Garrick leading the way in the doctor's car, while I accompanied Miss Winslow in her own car.
- neap The depth of water in the harbour of Leith is stated at only sixteen feet at spring-tides, and ten feet at neap-tides; so that very large vessels cannot enter the port; but at a mile from the mouth of the harbour there is excellent anchorage in what is called Leith Roads.
- near Why I thought 'La Scarpe' was quite near us."
- neat Is he clean and neat?"
- need We need not speak.