What is the correct spelling for NEADS?
This word (Neads) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEADS
- beads He boasted that he'd snatched the beads off Linda Beach's neck, and got a fancy belt one of those funny-dressed kids was wearing.
- needs I feel that he needs me, more than ever before.
- Newts And the presence of frogs, toads, and newts in the British Islands, in Corsica and Sardinia, indicates, if nothing else did, that all these islands were at no distant date united with the continent of Europe.
- heads "I don't know," she continued, "how many noble heads I've been thrown at.
- reads The address on the envelope reads : To Lady Wilson.
- nears And second, as the playlet nears its ending there is no need for explanatory words-if the preceding action has been dramatic.
- nods "Indeed it can," Stella nods assent; "but it would have been a pity to give up the picnic at the bidding of your weather-prophet, for, on the whole, it was a great success."
- nets And on the sand a Fisher stood, Drying his nets that late had seen The silent caverns of the flood And all the wastes between.
- leads When supper is announced, the leading patroness leads the way with her escort, the others following.
- NEAPS No, what I want you to do is to send Whitefoot with a message to my uncle and get the Good Intent here by the next neaps.
- kneads A gunner lifted away the corpse of his nearest friend from the trail and strained and wrenched at his gun with the intense concentration of one who kneads dough in a trough.
- naiads Ye, Naiads , ye With ravish'd ears the melody attend Worthy of sacred silence.