What is the correct spelling for NEAM?
This word (Neam) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEAM
- beam "For my own part, I had the narrowest escape, and should certainly have been lost, had I not grasped a large beam that lay on the ground, till the water returned to its channel, which it did with equal rapidity. Stamp them on the running stream, Print them on the moon's pale beam, – The Truth of Woman by Sir Walter Scott
- neap The Moonshine Theater blazes its defiance into the night from a gleaming Broadway promontory, whose cape divides the restless human tide that rises to its neap every evening about eleven and falls to its ebb in the neighborhood of two or three in the morning.
- near I shall be near." We never came near It never was there – Finale by Unknown Author
- neat I looked round; yes, everything was neat and tidy. I'm writing this down in a trench mom Don't scold if it isn't so neat You know as you did when I was a kid And came home with mud on my feet. – Soldier's Last Letter by Hank Snow
- seam They were sewing at machines, and at hand-work, but not as women are accustomed to sew, with leisurely stitches, stopping to pat a seam here, to run a calculating eye along hem or ruffle.
- team Do you think they'll team up with the watchbirds?"
- Nam 35. Nam illud verum est M. Catonis oraculum, nihil agendo, homines male agere discunt.
- Neal I met Tom Neal.