What is the correct spelling for NEAN?
This word (Nean) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEAN
- bean With a toss of her head, Mrs. Bean stalked into the next room. A God steam represent the gummy with the green who walk fiend stand up on your block and burn a bean – When You Walk by ghostface killah
- dean They were his father and mother, his brother the Reverend Felix-curate at a town in the adjoining county, home for the inside of a fortnight-and his other brother, the Reverend Cuthbert, the classical scholar, and Fellow and Dean of his College, down from Cambridge for the long vacation.
- jean Jean Paul has termed melancholy the blending of joy and pain, and it was doubtless a kindred feeling which filled my heart in the days before my departure, and induced me to be particularly good and obliging to every body in the house.
- lean "On what arm can a woman lean , who has no husband in the true sense?
- mean "Oh, you mean me," said Mark, quietly.