What is the correct spelling for NEATR?
This word (Neatr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEATR
- deary If you could have seen the man's face when Papa-and how well he did this sort of thing, deary me!
- drear But first warn off the beatific spot Those wretched who have not Even afar beheld the shining wall, And those who, once beholding, have forgot, And those, most vile, who dress The charnel spectre drear Of utterly dishallow'd nothingness In that refulgent fame, And cry, Lo, here!
- gnat Cows flap a slow tail knee-deep in the river, Breathless, given up to sun and gnat and fly.
- knead When sufficiently risen, mix the eggs, butter, sugar, and salt with a little more warm milk, and knead the whole well together with the hands, beating the dough until it is perfectly smooth, and it drops from the fingers.
- nadir In literature, Italy, Germany, and Austria are desert, while France, represented by men such as Mr Paul Fort, the late Marcel Proust, the much boomed Mr Barbusse, and Mr Claudel, seems to have reached the nadir of decay.
- nary Nary a one of 'em would git away alive if I just knowed it was so.
45 words made from the letters NEATR
3 letter words made from NEATR:ane, ant, are, art, ate, ear, eat, ent, era, ern, ert, eta, net, rat, ret, rna, tan, tar, tea, ten, ter.
4 letter words made from NEATR:ante, earn, etna, near, neat, rant, rate, rent, tare, tarn, tean, tear, tera, tern, trna.
5 letter words made from NEATR:anter, arent, earnt, ertan, naret, netra, ntare, renta, terna.