What is the correct spelling for NEATY?
This word (Neaty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEATY
- eat Kanag did not go and eat. An' she can cook best things to eat! She ist puts dough in our pie-pan, An' pours in somepin' 'at's good an' sweet; An' nen she salts it all on top – Our Hired Girl by James Whitcomb Riley
- gnat "Yes, my dear," responded the Gnat.
- knead As soon as it stops burning, knead four ounces of butter with a tablespoonful of flour, and put it in the pan; toss the pan gently now and then till done.
- nasty First blunt they passed me tasted nasty Then overwhelmed in the spell the blunt had me – Teenage Thug by Nas
- natty Silk hat, frock-coat, and all as natty as a new pin.
- nay Nay, more than a wife, a spiritual sister also.
- near Would I not be near all of my people?
- neat In a neat pocket volume.
- neatly One bullet, neatly placed in the head of a man he didn't know.
- needy The destitute indeed embrace the rock instead of a shelter, and the poor and needy, they seek water: but they that can drink wine in bowls, that can solace themselves with, as they think, better things, they come not to this river to drink; they never say they shall die if they drink not of this water.