What is the correct spelling for NEAVY?
This word (Neavy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEAVY
- envy I didn't envy his home-coming, either, although I knew he would be glad enough to creep into his warm, soft bed.
- heavy It was too heavy to carry away.
- nave They enter and pass along the nave ; They stand upon the farthest grave; The bells are ringing soft and slow; The living above and the dead below Give their blessing on one and twain; The warm wind blows from the hills of Spain, The birds are building, the leaves are green, The Baron Castine of St. Castine Hath come at last to his own again.
- navvy Here I was, with a head that couldn't be matched in the whole country, with a pair of fists that, by the Lord, could grind a navvy into finest dust, and yet I went and hungered myself into a deformity, right in the town of Christiania.
- navy No good officer ever spells well, whether in the army or the navy .
- nay Nay, will not suffer me to hate myself!
- nerve And that girl of yours has nerve .
- nervy We were all reading his jaunty, nervy , knowing books, and some of us were questioning whether we ought not to set him above Thackeray and Dickens and George Eliot, 'tulli quanti', so great was the effect that Charles Reade had with our generation.
- neva After dinner, three or four American merchants came in; and at eleven o'clock, having made an appointment to go with Mr. Wilkins and see a boatrace on the Neva , Mr. Clay and I walked home along the quay, under that enchanting twilight which I have already so often thrust upon the reader, and which I only regret that I cannot make him realize and enjoy.
- Nev Nev Chandler Norman Chandler, Los Angeles Times publisher from 1944 to 1960 O Otis Chandler, Los Angeles Times publisher from 1960 to 1980 P Paul Chandler, along with his wife Rachel Chandler, held hostage by Somali pirates from October 2009 to November 2010 Peleg Chandler (1816-1889), American lawyer and politician Peter Chandler (disambiguation), various people Polly Chandler R Ralph Chandler Raymond Chandler (1888–1959), American author Raymond F.