What is the correct spelling for NEAVY?
This word (Neavy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEAVY
- heavy It was too heavy to carry away.
- nave They enter and pass along the nave; They stand upon the farthest grave; The bells are ringing soft and slow; The living above and the dead below Give their blessing on one and twain; The warm wind blows from the hills of Spain, The birds are building, the leaves are green, The Baron Castine of St. Castine Hath come at last to his own again.
- navvy Here I was, with a head that couldn't be matched in the whole country, with a pair of fists that, by the Lord, could grind a navvy into finest dust, and yet I went and hungered myself into a deformity, right in the town of Christiania.
- navy No good officer ever spells well, whether in the army or the navy.
- nay Nay, will not suffer me to hate myself!
- nerve And that girl of yours has nerve.
- nervy We were all reading his jaunty, nervy, knowing books, and some of us were questioning whether we ought not to set him above Thackeray and Dickens and George Eliot, 'tulli quanti', so great was the effect that Charles Reade had with our generation.
- more half-raw