What is the correct spelling for NEBER?
This word (Neber) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEBER
- beer Why, she has the figure of a country bar-maid; involuntarily one fancies her in short petticoats, with her arms full of beer -mugs. with a sip of ginger beer; By six on the clock on Saint Agatha's Eve your lover will disappear your lover will disappear... – The Storm / C'est l'amour / To Find a Lover by Unknown Author
- nab Nab him, if you have to turn the house upside down!
- ne'er "Ne'er a wan at all," replied Judy, collecting herself.
- near I won't go near it. Owre blate to seek, owre proud to snool, Let him draw near; And owre this grassy heap sing dool, And drap a tear. – A Bard's Epitaph by Robert Burns
- neb Perhaps the winds which blew directly against the facade would make the chimney smoke, but these winds were rare, and besides, Master Neb , the cook, was not so very particular about that.
- never "Never mind how I found you!
- nub Just one little nub of it on the end was nice and white.
- Niobe The mobile features which had just smiled so radiantly expressed mortal terror, and the pirate, to whom even the name "Niobe" was unfamiliar, looked around him for the terrible danger threatening the innocent child, from which the woman on the pedestal was protecting it with loving devotion.
- NBA His biography on the official NBA website states: "By acclamation, Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time.