What is the correct spelling for NECESITTY?
This word (Necesitty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NECESITTY
- necessary "It is not necessary to follow me," she said.
- necessitate Fishing is always most productive when the men are paid by shares, not by wages; and it is not desirable to introduce any change which would necessitate the payment of the men by wages.
- necessitous And therefore for one to hold the name of liberal among men, it were needfull not to omit any sumptuous quality, insomuch that a Prince alwayes so dispos'd, shall waste all his revenues, and at the end shall be forc'd, if he will still maintaine that reputation of liberality, heavily to burthen his subjects, and become a great exactour; and put in practise all those things that can be done to get mony: Which begins to make him hatefull to his subjects, and fall into every ones contempt, growing necessitous: so that having with this liberality wrong'd many, and imparted of his bounty but to a few; he feels every first mischance, and runs a hazard of every first danger: Which he knowing, and desiring to withdraw himself from, incurs presently the disgrace of being termed miserable.
- necessity In old age work is a necessity to keep the mind and body young.
- newest Every one present had the good nature to receive this story as the very newest news, and to be delightfully surprised and enchanted to hear it.
- nicety He had calculated his time to a nicety, for he met Sally just as "the other two" got safe round the corner.
- Necessities There remained the money for the calves, the thousand due Pony Lee and another thousand to pay his men and for such necessities as would arise.
- nicest "But I haven't told you the nicest part," continued Anne.