What is the correct spelling for NEDWS?
This word (Nedws) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEDWS
- needs And now-it is not good for young people to stay in a sick-room-one needs the fresh air.
- news "You're the first to hear the news , Denham," he said.
- newsy "Sump'n slipped a cog in the Newsy , sure," said the first boy.
- newt Thus the salamander, an Amphibian of the newt family, brings forth its young in adult condition without gills.
- EDS Cora had not divulged the purport of the telephone message, beyond admitting it was from Ed, which gave Ray the chance for her little joke on the combination of names - Cora and Ed, the "Co-Eds."
- Ned "So father used to tell me," said Ned .
- Newts Yet, all the newts and frogs of to-day have wisely discarded the old coats of armour used by their forefathers.
- endows Amid the treasures of memory garnered during the winter's wanderings through the Malay Archipelago, the unclouded merriment which endows these children of Nature remains as the deepest impression stamped on the memory of the Western pilgrim.
- ends All's well that ends well, old lady.
- nods Master Jack does not even take her hand, or kiss her; he looks her up and down with a kind of contemptuous admiration, nods , and asks how much luggage?
- nets It must be admitted that the sums due by the men are much smaller in Shetland than the sums which, it is said, are often due by fishermen in Wick, where the boats and nets advanced to the men are comparatively expensive.
- NODES At the pressure nodes, however, we should find large variations in the velocity of the air particles, and these points are called the antinodes of velocity.
- nudes The Luxembourg picture, although one of the most showy and the completest amongst Manet's masterpieces, is not, in my opinion, either the most charming or the most interesting; and yet it would be difficult to say that this of the many life-sized nudes that France has produced during the century is not the one we could least easily spare.
- kneads And she answers with no sign; Utters neither yea nor nay; Fires the water hued as wine; Kneads another spark in clay.