What is the correct spelling for NEEAT?
This word (Neeat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEEAT
- eat Is it good to eat ? To lose a lover I have something you must eat. I call it "Get-away Biscuit" and its taste is bittersweet. – The Storm / C'est l'amour / To Find a Lover by Unknown Author
- gnat As soon as he has finished one fly or gnat , zip!
- knead Add potato and knead until smooth.
- nato Following the defeat of communist rebels in 1949, Greece joined NATO in 1952.
- ne'er But in things more important, how complete, Ne'er seen, till now, will be our happiness!
- near Don't let her come near me!
- neat Then they piled the pieces up in a neat pile, and then brought Dorothy out to see them.
- nee Nee tamen hic oculos falli concedimus hilum....
- need I have come to Paris from Bidache on business, and need a lodging.
- needy There was no Eldorado here: the streets were not profusely strewn with gold for the needy to pick up.
- Kneed It has ended as would end the experiment of a man seeking to raise a breed of winning race-horses out of unexercised, short-winded, knock-kneed mares.
- Nat "Get aboard," called Nat , "I'll take the wheel now, Ned.
- Ned "We cannot be as quiet as that, Ned .
- Nate And Laura and George and Nate and the Doctor and I have been skirmishing around all day, and we have filed a petition for your release on a habeas corpus in the Federal court-on the ground that your imprisonment under martial law without a jury trial is unconstitutional.
- neath Oh! smile not upon me-my heart is not smiling: Too long it hath mourned, 'neath reproach and reviling: Thy smile is a false one: it never can bless me: It doth not relieve,-but more deeply distress me!
- neater Yes, that's the way, Cynthia, and no doubt a neater style of doing it will come in time.