What is the correct spelling for NEED'NT?
This word (Need'nt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEED'NT
- ardent She was almost as white as her gown, the powder still clung to her hair, which, in the dim light of the candles, chose to hide the glory of its ardent colour beneath the filmy artificial veil.
- dent She looked at Judge Dent intently, for an instant, then shook her head.
- intent Dennis saw not this side scene, so intent was he on the pictures.
- needed "Yes, but it hasn't needed any attention.
- pedant Now the admirers and opponents of Browning alike make him out to be a pedant rather than a poet.
- pendant The book was, indeed, as he himself described it, a pendant to the Conquest of Mexico.
- verdant With a score of such leaves,-shining and ever verdant as they are,-at the top of its column-like trunk, what a majestic tree is the murichi palm!
- hadn't Wouldn't have got this fellow if he hadn't sat up and begged to be shot.
- neediest There are no favourites among the pilgrims except, perhaps, the neediest, and to them is given "more abundant honour."
- didn't Didn't Birchill tell you?