What is the correct spelling for NEEDA?
This word (Needa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEEDA
- medea Medea went to her couch and lay down upon it.
- naiad And he examined the Naiad, and then Genifrede's drawing, with the attention of an artist.
- neat Her reputation is complete, And fair without a flaw. She dresses aye sae clean and neat, Both decent and genteel; – Handsome Nell by Robert Burns
- need But you won't need much waitin' on."
- needed As if I needed!
- needle Then, when the needle was still, he brought up the middle of the magnet very near to the needle; but it did not move towards it at all.
- needs Willingly-if you will promise not to go to her till she really needs you?
- needy The Lord's alternatives are these, wherewith He's wont The needy wretch to ply and those in sore duresse.
- oneida The Oneida was a strong youth, but he wrestled in vain.