What is the correct spelling for NEEDD?
This word (Needd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEEDD
- knead Immediately add to the strained mixture flour enough to make ordinary dough, which you knead a little, and let stand as it is from one to two hours and a half, according to temperature.
- need And there's no need .
- needed Am I needed or ain't I?
- needle The daughter of a rich nobleman of Treviso, she was skilled in music, drawing and all the operations of the needle , and was early promised in marriage to a young man whose estates adjoined her father's.
- needs The knowledge it implies could not be inherited; it must needs come by experience.
- needy Maxwell could not escape the thought as he left the room that probably in his entire church membership there might not be found a score of disciples who were capable of doing work that would successfully lead needy , sinful men into the knowledge of Christ.
- Kneed The thought of it made her weak-kneed and sick, yet she tried to do the usual things in the usual way.